Latest Job Opportunities
Our rapidly growing site needs a team that are happy to get their hands dirty to ensure the site looks the best it can! The Statfold Hygiene Team play a pivotal role in delivering a fantastic day out for the families and guests that visit us. We’re after individuals that strive to go above and beyond, using their initiative to ensure the Guest’s expectations are met and exceeded.
If you’re a people person who loves delivering a fantastic service in a dynamic, family-focused environment – this is the role for you.
1. Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
2. Emptying bins, servicing toilets and wiping down communal surfaces
3. Cleaning of touch points
4. Periodic deep cleans of buildings
5. Ensuring walkways remain clear and free of debris
6. Notifying site management of any repairs across site
7. Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately.
These are the key tasks as currently defined. They are not listed in priority order and successful candidates should not place emphasis on the location of the task within the forgoing job description. From time to time the key tasks may be varied and the post holder will be expected to take on such variations within the constraints of the grade and the level of responsibility implied in it.
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanour
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organisational skills a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
We’re building a team to cover a range of shifts. On non-operational days, the working day would be 3 hours a day, Mon-Fri.
However, Statfold currently hosts events on weekends and during school holidays, so flexibility is key. Typical working hours for these events are 09:30-17:00 but may vary from event to event.
Job Types: Part-time - 20 Hours P/W
Salary: From £9.00 per hour
To Apply - email firstname.lastname@example.org